| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quetta in April is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.3mm (1.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Quetta April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Quetta, Pakistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Quetta:
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 392.7 kms (244 miles) NNE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) ENE
- Zhob, Pakistan - 275.4 kms (171.1 miles) ENE
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) E
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 123.9 kms (77 miles) SE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) ESE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 265.7 kms (165.1 miles) SE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 347.8 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 397.3 kms (246.9 miles) SSE