| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quetta in November is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 5.3mm (0.2in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Quetta November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Quetta, Pakistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Quetta:
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 392.7 kms (244 miles) NNE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) ENE
- Zhob, Pakistan - 275.4 kms (171.1 miles) ENE
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) E
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 123.9 kms (77 miles) SE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) ESE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 265.7 kms (165.1 miles) SE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 347.8 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 397.3 kms (246.9 miles) SSE