Average Temperatures in Quetta, Pakistan
- The mean annual temperature in Quetta, Pakistan is very mild at 15.7 degrees Celsius (60.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a range of 24.2 °C (43.6°F) which is a below moderate range.
- The hottest month (July) is hot having a mean temperature of 27.9 degrees Celsius (82.22 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (cool) having a mean temperature of 3.7 degrees Celsius (38.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Quetta
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Quetta Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Quetta
- Ghazni, Afghanistan - 392.7 kms (244 miles) NNE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 421.9 kms (262.2 miles) ENE
- Zhob, Pakistan - 275.4 kms (171.1 miles) ENE
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) E
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 123.9 kms (77 miles) SE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) ESE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 265.7 kms (165.1 miles) SE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 347.8 kms (216.2 miles) SE
- Padidan, Pakistan - 397.3 kms (246.9 miles) SSE